Start Your Research Here!
Paper? Assignment? Group project? General question?
Start here for help with all of that and more.
- The Subject Overviews page will guide you to good overviews and quick information about all things related to geography. This is a GREAT place to start especially when you do not know very much about your topic.
- Journal Articles lists our best databases for articles from scholarly journals. You can find articles from newspapers and popular magazines in our databases as well.
- Books & Media helps you figure out how to use the catalog to find books, videos, etc.
- Maps, Atlases & Gazetteers, Country Reports, Statistics, and Geographic Information Systems explain how to find and access these specialized resources.
- How do I...? addresses common questions like "How do I cite a source" or "How do I get things that aren't at Hunter Library?"